New Build and Refit
Need to improve your design to manufacturing communication and information flow, we will work with you to fine-tune your processes and software integration.
Whether you are an established yard in need of manufacturing design assistance or considering the move into the next model or different class of vessel, The Yacht Professionals can assist with your design, manufacturing and technical requirements .
At The Yacht Professionals we have an intimate knowledge of the latest CAD tools and processes with practical experience on how to extract the very best from them. This brings unprecedented flexibility, precision and speed to the design process.
It is possible to design vessels with almost any CAD tool, but to gracefully handle the repeated design iterations, whether due to client changes or design inspiration can be extremely challenging. Real-world experience in managing change gives The Yacht Professionals a unique ability to serve the Client, Designer and the Shipyard simultaneously saving valuable time and reducing project cost.
We have Designed, Built and Delivered yachts to various codes including LY3, SOLAS and the HSC with our deep understanding of these codes and processes crucial to the successful delivery of our projects.
Our Technical Consultation Services:
- Manufacturing process advice, analyses and reports,
- Improve your design to manufacturing communication and information flow,
- Optimisation of Design to Build processes,
- Fitout Design Mentoring and Design for Manufacturing training,
- GA and Project review to Class and Flag requirements,
- Client Representation for new build and refit projects,
- Commercial evaluations for projects,
- Shipyard selection and build advice for Clients.
Our design process:
- Yacht Vision and Design Proposal
- Development of Design Proposal
- Design Documentation
- Cost Confirmation, Contract Supervision and Administration
- Vessel Delivery and ongoing support