New Build and Refit
We believe in creating efficient and technically feasible designs. At The Yacht Professionals we have an intimate knowledge of the latest CAD tools and how to extract the very best from them. This brings unprecedented flexibility, precision and speed to the design process. Clients and Designers have the ability to push the boundaries during the concept stage and be confident in the design and stability of the Yacht before moving onto the build contract and production phase.
It is possible to design Superyachts with almost any CAD tool, but to gracefully handle the repeated design iterations, whether due to client changes or design inspiration can be extremely challenging. Real-world experience in managing change gives The Yacht Professionals a unique ability to serve the Designer, the Client and the Shipyard simultaneously saving valuable time and reducing project cost.
We have Designed, Built and Delivered yachts to various codes including LY3, SOLAS and the HSC with our deep understanding of these codes and processes crucial to the successful delivery of our projects.
Our Naval Architectural Services:
- Concept, Preliminary and Detailed Design,
- Hull Form Design and Definition,
- Structural Design,
- Drafting / 3D modelling,
- 3D Lines plans of the hull and Superstructure,
- Weight Estimation,
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA),
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD),
- Tank and Model Testing,
- Stability Analysis and Booklets according to Class and Flag requirements.
Our design process:
- Yacht Vision and Design Proposal
- Development of Design Proposal
- Design Documentation
- Cost Confirmation, Contract Supervision and Administration
- Vessel Delivery and ongoing support